We are now about halfway through our construction timeline. Our construction firm, Taylor & Parrish, informs us that we are still on track to be finished with the renovations and expansions sometime in March 2020.
Here is what has been completed so far:
- The Education Wing (new ceilings in the hallways and classrooms; new lighting (LED) in the halls and classrooms); a new bathroom and water fountains on the second floor; the subdivision of the old Upper Room into two smaller rooms (named the Luther Room and the Von Bora Room).
- Updated bathrooms just outside the Education Wing
- New floors and ceilings in the transit area between the main building and the Education Wing
Here is what will be complete and ready for full occupancy within the next couple of weeks:
- The new main multi-stall bathrooms (men's and women's), located in the space of the former parlor
- The new parlor and parlor bathroom, located in the space of the former nursery
- The new nursery, nursery bathroom, and supply closet, located in the space of the former music/choir room
- New ceilings, lighting, and floor in the main hallway
Here is what is still under construction/renovation. We may expect these to reach completion at differing stages between now and the early months of 2020:
- The new Commons and entrance areas, including the courtyard/gathering area just outside the main front door
- The new Administrative Suite
- The new flooring in the tower area and narthex
- The parking lot and expanded(widened) main entrance off Horsepen Road
- The sidewalk along Horsepen Road
- The conversion of the Sala Chapel into the Sala Music Center
"Like" us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram (@epiphanyelca) to see regularly-updated photos of our progress.
Thank you for your interest in and support of this project. Thanks be to God for leading us here!